qemu spice server: copy and paste files not work

From: Kevin Shell
Subject: qemu spice server: copy and paste files not work
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:39:21 +0800

Hello all qemu users.

I enable spice server with qemu for a windows 10 guest,
and have installed the spice agent tools in windows 10,
I can copy and paste texts between host and guest machines,
drag files from host to guest,
but can't copy and paste files between host and guest.
How can I get copy and paste files working,
is there any problems with my command lines?

Below is my command lines to start windows 10:

qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm \
                   -machine q35 \
                   -cpu host \
                   -smp cores=2,threads=2 \
                   -m 8G \
                   -bios /usr/share/edk2/ovmf/OVMF_CODE.fd \
             -drive file=Windows10_ZH.qcow2,media=disk,format=qcow2 \
                   -usb \
                   -device usb-tablet \
                   -soundhw hda \
                   -vga qxl \
                   -spice port=5900,disable-ticketing \
                   -device virtio-serial \
                   -chardev spicevmc,id=vdagent,name=vdagent \
                   -device
virtserialport,chardev=vdagent,name=com.redhat.spice.0

remote-viewer --title Windows10 spice://127.0.0.1:5900

--
kevin