Remap a key

From: Will Senn
Subject: Remap a key
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 05:58:06 -0500

I've been digging into the lack of a proper break key on laptops (my MacBook for example) and I was wondering if it would be possible to remap one of the existing keys on the laptop to the CTRL-BREAK key, which sends the scancode E0 46? I'd be fine with having CTRL-ALT-] map to it or pretty much anything not typically typed in DOS. But doing assembly programming in DOS without a break key is frustrating to no end. Pointers to qemu keymapping documentation would be helpful or any sort of 'here's a keymapping example' tip.

Thanks,

Will
--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF