different time in host/quest

From: Valery Reznic
Subject: different time in host/quest
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 09:35:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hello. My host is Fedora 32 x86_64. qemu is 4.2.0 When I run Fedora Core 3 i386 or x86_64 on under qemu time in the VM is 3 hours behind time on the host.
When I running Fedora 12 of Fedora 29 under same qemu time in the VM is OK.

It's not a problem with timezones:
1. Time zones on all VMs and host are same.
2. I also checked UTC time

I wonder what may be a reason for such behaviour.
By the way, when I add '-rtc base=<current_host_time>' to the qemu invocation for FC3 it fixed problem with the difference in the host/guest times.

Valery