How to Passthrough old ISA Device to KVM OS?

From: 藍俊傑
Subject: How to Passthrough old ISA Device to KVM OS?
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 17:06:55 +0800

Hi all

     Unfortunately, I have a very, very old ISA Card (40pin Digital IO Card)

     He operates through the IO Port, although I spent a lot of time to get the Linux Driver, but the application software (without source code) seems to only work on Windows XP.to get the Linux Driver, but the application software (without source code) seems to only work on Windows XP.

     I only need to pass physical IO Port 2F0~2F7 and IRQ 7 Passthrough to KVM XP OS, what should I do?

Best regards