Re: Qemu, VNC and non-US keymaps

From: B3r3n
Subject: Re: Qemu, VNC and non-US keymaps
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 11:13:45 +0200

Hello Daniel,

I guess it is time for me to commit suicide...when you dont think about the basics : software version :-(

Was 1.0.4, moved to 1.1.0, no issue

DONT BECOME OLD ! :-)

thanks!

At 10:42 13/05/2020, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:38:52AM +0200, B3r3n wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> Ok, TigerVNC, added -shared=1 to behave the same as TightVNC, works greatly,
> Thanks !
>
> But funny thing, I saw you were part of exchanges on that topic, noVNC
> totally fails now.
> Despite my keyboard isnt changed, debian VM is just in QWERTY as if noVNC
> only send keysyms.
>
> If you know how to force noVNC keycodes instead, digging to find the trick :-(

Looking at the current git master code AFAICT it should "just work"
unless you have an older version of it perhaps

Regards,
Daniel