Re: Qemu for Pi-Top

From: Supratim Sanyal
Subject: Re: Qemu for Pi-Top
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:23:54 -0400

I will for shipping to get it if it’s going to the bin.

A cheap arm board will not run an emulator for another processor at any useful level.

You can do something like putting Lakka or Recalbox images on it and play the classics. I like Lakka because kids with PS3 immediately take to it.

Best
Supratim

---
Supratim Sanyal, W1XMT