Re: [Qemu-discuss] Debugging qemu inside chroot

From: Paulo Matos
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Debugging qemu inside chroot
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:12:32 +0100

On 28/03/2019 14:53, Paulo Matos wrote:

> I don't even understand if I am still in the realm of a qemu problem, so
> this might be getting off-topic. I just wanted to confirm with you that
> I am not missing anything (like I initially missed `set sysroot`).

At this point I am pretty convinced this is a racket problem, since I
can stop it from happening by disabling the garbage collector. Is there
a way for qemu-aarch64-static to generate a core file? I assume it's
qemu who needs to do this since it's jitting the aarch64 code and it's
the one who has information about what's happening at the time of the crash.

--
Paulo Matos