Re: [Qemu-discuss] BLOCK_JOB_ERROR showing up on qmp monitor socket, fai

From: Abe Massry
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] BLOCK_JOB_ERROR showing up on qmp monitor socket, failing live migration
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 21:53:33 -0400

To answer my own question for others that may run into this same
problem. I'm using logical volumes (lvs) from LVM to back the disks up
in RAW format.  The source and the destination have to have matching
sizes; due to an accounting error they didn't.  The error message
didn't make it entirely clear what the issue was but I'm glad it has
been resolved.  Hopefully others will see this message when searching
for the same text I was searching for and will check the lv sizes on
the source qemu instance and the destination qemu instance.

Thanks again,
Abe