Re: [Qemu-discuss] FreeDOS in qemu: no internet-connection

From: Christian
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] FreeDOS in qemu: no internet-connection
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:05:34 +0200

Hi Peter,

thanks a lot for your answer and the link.

I was so convinced that this would be a FreeDOS issue that it didn´t
even occur to me to look it up in the qemu-documentation.
Well, personally I don´t bother about the ping-command either. It´s just
that I always want to be able to
explain to myself how and why things work.

So thanks again and have a nice day.
Greetings.
Rosika