[Qemu-discuss] vnc timeout

From: Michele Denber
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] vnc timeout
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2018 13:36:29 -0400

I'm using vncviewer to talk to my XP guest from my Solaris 10 host. The problem is that the vnc server seems to disconnect my viewer after a few hours of idle time. I have to restart vncviewer to reconnect and it's annoying. On ordinary vnc connections I can go to the vnc server control panel and change the "Dsiconnect idle clients" timeout setting, but qemu seems to start its vnc server entirely in the background so I can't see where to change this.

Is there some way to prevent qemu's vnc server from disconnecting me?

            - Michele