[Qemu-discuss] Is it possible to get the host code in TranslationBlock a

From: 李弘毅
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Is it possible to get the host code in TranslationBlock after the function tb_gen_code
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 00:48:17 +0800

Hi, everyone.

I am trying to analyze the host code translated by the QEMU, so I want to
get the translated host ISA code by QEMU. Also, I hope to convert the
translated code to an executable file under linux.

I wrote a hello.c program and complied it with "arm-linux-gcc -c hello.c -o
hello". After I read the source code of QEMU, I guess that the translated
host ISA code will be put in the "tb->tc_ptr", so I tried to use fprintf to
write the content in the "tb->tc_ptr" to a text file in binary format.
After I run the "./arm-linux-user/qemu-arm hello", I did got something in
the text file but they are many "01000001". I have not figured it out up to
now.

Above all, I hope to get the translated host ISA code by QEMU and convert
it to an executable file. Could anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks a lot!

Hongyi Li