[Qemu-discuss] Redirecting stdio from Leon3 to host console

From: Łukasz Wlazły
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Redirecting stdio from Leon3 to host console
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:00:35 +0200

Hello,

I was trying to write simple "Hello world" and run it on qemu using Leon3.
I have binary file compiled for this architecture but I don't know how to
get output to my console or file.
I run emulator with this command:
qemu-system-sparc -no-reboot -nographic -M leon3_generic -m 64M -kernel
helloC.out
where in helloC is program printing "Hello world" to standard output.

Is it possible to redirect this string to my console?
I would be thankful for any help.

Best regards
Lukasz Wlazly