Re: [Qemu-discuss] Getting The Performance monitoring interrupt fired

From: Parfait Tokponnon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Getting The Performance monitoring interrupt fired
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:02:34 +0100

Hello Bandan,
Thank you for your reply;

KVM implements a subset but I think this should work. Could it be that interrupts
are not firing exactly when you want them ?

I don't think so because, this interrupt never fires no matter how much I wait for it
In this thread, we read that Performance counter interrupt virtualization may be integrated in KVM, but the thread is too old now to reply and I don't know if this feature is now fully implemented in kvm.

--
Parfait T.