[Qemu-discuss] best networking method for a layout

From: Sebastian Tarach
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] best networking method for a layout
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 00:19:36 +0100

Hello,

I've been struggling with picking the correct networking method for a networks consisting of multiple hosts and guest systems.

http://imgur.com/a/SOZzu

Currently I have only a single host but I'm planning to go that way ( well at least I would like it to be an option )

Which networking method should I choose while taking into account I want separate pool of IP addresses for each of my virtual networks assigned by dhcp.

Thank you very much for any lead that would point me into right direction.