Re: [Qemu-discuss] Virtually (dis)connect the ethernet cable

From: Vincenzo Romano
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Virtually (dis)connect the ethernet cable
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 12:38:29 +0100

I don't see any similarity to the console password "issue".
While it's wise to avoid a password on a command line (you could read
with ps), it's rather weird you cannot unplug a network cable from an
"unstarted" VM.
Simply, it seems this "feature" (you can find in virtualbox, for
example) has not been designed.
I am not using anything related to libvirt too.
Thanks a lot.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies