Re: [Qemu-discuss] Migration + Memory Ballooning

From: Tim Ohliger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Migration + Memory Ballooning
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 16:46:37 +0100

Hello again.

Just want to admit, that this was my (dumb) mistake.
There was no application running in the VMs.
With some allocate+write+free, so the memory is really mapped, I get much better results (134sec without ballooning; 16sec with ballooning).
Of cause 7.3sec for 16GiB was too good to be true. ;-)

Sorry for the disturbance and kind regards
Tim Ohliger