Re: [Qemu-discuss] Inter-guest communication with Virtio

From: Mauricio Vásquez
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Inter-guest communication with Virtio
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:16:49 +0200

Hi Jakob, thank you very much for you response but probably I was not
clear enough

What I want to do is to create a direct network communication between
a pair of guests without passing through a virtual switch, The first
idea is to use mechanism based on a shared memory that exposes a
virtual network device to the guest, but before trying to implement it
I want to know if something similar already exists.

Thanks in advance.