Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to read memory dump?

From: Jakob Bohm
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to read memory dump?
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 19:24:08 +0100

On 09/03/2015 17:21, Binh Q Pham wrote:
Hi folks,

Could you suggest me a way to extract information from Virtual Machine's memory dump (I used 'pmemsave' to get this memory dump)?

Thanks for your help.
-Binh

I read somewhere offline that there is a project called
"volatility", which provides tools and scripts to examine
machine states found in such memory dumps.

Enjoy

Jakob