[Qemu-discuss] Using qemu to run ARM code(CooCox RTOS) on x86

From: Srinath M
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Using qemu to run ARM code(CooCox RTOS) on x86
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:50:27 +0530

Hi

I have Code that runs on a STM32F4103 processor (ARM-Cortex M3). The code runs on a Coo-Cox RTOS.
My goals are
1) To run the code on X86 linux
2) Have multiple instances of the above program & let them communicate with one another (using pipes?)

I am a newbie to Qemu and it appears to be the perfect tool to do the following.
Could someone confirm if it is possible?
Some initial guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Srinath