[Qemu-discuss] Increasing speed of guest OS

From: chester tinemas
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Increasing speed of guest OS
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:09:35 +0100

Hi

I am trying to increase the speed at which a guest runs in Qemu, so that I can run a regression test on software within the guest OS in a shorter amount of time. Hopefully this would allow a test that would take 6 hours normally take less when run inside qemu. Is this possible using qemu or other software, I've had a look into operators such as -icount but this doesn't seem to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your time

Chester