[Qemu-discuss] qemu and -snapshot

From: Frans de Boer
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu and -snapshot
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:29:57 +0200

After having run qemu with the -snapshot option, I tried to run another time without the -snapshot option, only to see that qemu reported that the device is empty.

Each time running again with that option, brings back a working system, but never again without that option.

I like to know what went wrong and how I can use qemu again without that option.

I am using qemu-2.0 and am using an image file.

Regards, Frans.