Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu -kernel u-boot.bin

From: Dale R. Worley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu -kernel u-boot.bin
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:33:36 -0400

> From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <address@hidden>

> >>    │0x6000000c <_start+12>                  ldr    pc, [pc, #6397080]
> >>     ; 0x60000018 <_start+24>                         │
> >
> > That last instruction looks to me as if it is a Load Register into the
> > PC, which will cause the next instruction to be fetched from whatever
> > the new value of PC points to.
>
> And this value is no way 0x10000.

OK, then I would single step through those instructions, verifying the
values that are inserted into the registers (and the memory locations
the values are taken from), and particularly what happens to PC when
the third instruction is executed.  You may have found a bug in the
binary translator.

Dale