[Qemu-discuss] Multi-node QEMU

From: Javier Picorel
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Multi-node QEMU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:01:29 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to know if there is the possibility in QEMU to boot several
machines that are synchronized in a single QEMU process. That means, that at
each cycle,
all the machines are emulated in a “round-robin fashion". Otherwise, the
results are not deterministic and the request rate is not controllable because
it will be defined
by the amount of “host cpu cycles” given to each of the different QEMU
processes (aka emulated machines). We are interested in a cycle-accurate
full-system
architectural simulator that works on top on QEMU. Is there any way to do this?

Regards,
Javier