[Qemu-discuss] Qemu and Beagle Bone black

From: peter . fodrek
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu and Beagle Bone black
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 08:07:06 +0200

Dear Qemu users,

I would like to emulate Beagle bone Black

to evaluate problems when changing kernel.

I was to try !emu 1.5.1 where Beagle Board and Beagle Board XM board were

supported. Then I was tried version 1.7.1, with failed anticipation that

this version supports then and BBBlack as well. It looks like It supports none of them. Maybe it is my fault because I need another glasses to see proper

Autotools (configure) options or to see list of board support patches to achieve my goal

I would like to ask you for information how to add support of BBB into Qemu build.

I look forward hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Peter Fodrek