Re: [Qemu-discuss] Video editing in a Qemu-KVM guest

From: Christian Jaeger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Video editing in a Qemu-KVM guest
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 21:44:01 +0000

It was to install another distro and hoping the interactive video
editor in question would crash less there. No way to do it on the
command line.

Amazingly I noticed after the post that I hadn't tried yet another
video editor yet, and that one actually seems to work, so assuming
that things stay that way I might not actually need a solution with
Qemu, although it would still help to finish editing one piece of work
into which we already invested quite some time and which is now tied
to the crashing program (non-open file formats are evil etc.).

Ch.