[Qemu-discuss] e1000 with cavium octeon guest in QEMU

From: Maryyam Muhammad Din
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] e1000 with cavium octeon guest in QEMU
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:07:07 +0500

I am using Cavium Octeon (CN57XX) guest with QEMU. I want to use qemu emulated network device e1000. But after booting i am unable to see e1000 in log message or in modules. I am unable to configure networking.
How can i use e1000? Or i have to emulate cavium octeon Ethernet device?

--
Maryyam Muhammad Din
Al-Khawarizmi Institute of Computer Science