[Qemu-discuss] Live migration after host shutdown

From: Михаил Миловидов
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Live migration after host shutdown
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:36:57 +0400

We search solution that provide live migration of virtual machine to antoher host, after host computer shutdown. I saw that qemu supported RAM location on disk and for us this means that we can to set RAM on shared network disk, also allocate virtual image on this disk and after host shutdown just up virtual machine on other host from these network files. Is it correct?