Re: [Qemu-discuss] installing solaris sparc as guest

From: Mahmood Naderan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] installing solaris sparc as guest
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:14:04 -0800 (PST)

>look for 'Artyom Tarasenko's blog'
I have read that. This blog is rather old (back to 2009) and it says the latest solaris on qemu is 9. Also it uses qemu-system-sparc which is 32bit. However qemu-system-sparc64 is now available and solaris version is now 11.
One thing that I want to know is how can I find the bios files? For example, which bios version is suitable for sun4v r sun4u?

Regards,
Mahmood