Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu guests using 802.1q vlans bridged on host

From: Tony Su
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu guests using 802.1q vlans bridged on host
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:32:42 -0700

Have you
- Tested without VLAN tags?
- Verified IP Forwarding is enabled, I usually see this implemented in
/etc/sysctl.conf and not written directly to the /proc files
- Disabled all the transparent bridge filters, typicallly at
/proc/sys/net/bridge/* again, although you can write directly to these
files I'd recommend you simply add the commands to your sysctl.conf
- Verified any personal FW is configured properly.

Tony