[Qemu-discuss] Windows COM port

From: Eric Viseur
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Windows COM port
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 16:08:54 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently setting up a virtualization infrastructure using Fedora 18 and KVM.  I'd like to have a total of 3 serial ports : the first one used for serial console, and two classic serial ports.
The problem is, only two of the three serial ports show up in the virtual machine.  I was advised to ask the question on this mailing-list by the Fedora Virt Team.

Does anyone have any insight on this problem ?  Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Eric Viseur