[Qemu-discuss] Load "kernel" at address=0

From: Dima
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Load "kernel" at address=0
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 15:20:44 +0300

Hi.
  I am working with some coprocessor (ARM) system which has 64KiB
  memory totally. The RAM is preloaded with some memory image by
  external means and then the CPU is started.

  I there a way, with QEMU, to boot a system with some predefined RAM
  contents? The "-kernel" could be an option if it could be forced to
  load the kernel image starting from zero address and then turn on the
  CPU to start from 0.

Thanks, regards,
  Dima.