[Qemu-discuss] Network bridge on Mac OS X

From: Alasdair McLeay
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Network bridge on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 17:53:10 +0100

Has anyone been able to get bridged networking to work on Mac OS X?

I can get it to work over a separate subnet, but I'd like my VM to pick up an
IP from my LAN.

I've installed tuntaposx, and have setup a script at /etc/qemu-ifup to bridge
between the TAP and my Wi-Fi connection during the QEMU launch process, but
don't seem to be able to access the wider network.

I have a question up on superuser.com with a bit more info, but unfortunately
no replies so far - any help would be appreciated.

http://superuser.com/questions/596095/how-do-i-bridge-a-connection-from-wi-fi-to-tap-on-mac-os-x-for-the-emulator-qe