[Qemu-discuss] How to access or find integrated "system emulation" docum

From: Tony Su
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] How to access or find integrated "system emulation" documentation?
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:36:00 -0800

Recently, I've found that supporting non-x86 emulation is available by
default and without modification.

But, the QEMU man pages and documentation I've seen do not mention
system emulation at all, and describe only commands relevant to x86.

I discovered by looking at the QEMU source code that system emulation
documentation should be built in and accessible somewhere but can't
find  how to access.

TIA,
TSU