[Qemu-discuss] how the CPU access the memory

From: xujun
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] how the CPU access the memory
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 21:26:10 +0800

Hi, I am a freshman in the simulate world. I have a problem about the memory access.

       I have read the code for a long time. However, I just fund the function cpu_physical_memory_rw(). After tracing some address with this function by files, I find that this is not the API that the CPU access the main memory.

       So, I would be appreciate that if you can tell me that through which function the CPU access the memory.