[Qemu-discuss] how to use qemu net option

From: dykelin
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] how to use qemu net option
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:01:37 +0800

Hi

All. I am new to qemu, and I want use qemu to launch an guest linux with two virtual network interfaces (host os is linux too), and open an IPC shared memory on qemu, when I receive packets from the guest linux(through any one of the two interface), save them in the shared memory ,get other pactets from the shared memory to send back to guest linux. The packets in the shared memory will read and wrote by another process run on the host linux. How can I to make it come ture? May I use tap? Break down the brige in the (tap_send())after read packets from the tap interface(tap_read_packet()) and before it write out to the vlan(qemu_send_packet_async()), save this packet to the shared memory ,and get the packet from the shared memory to write. Can this come true???

Thanks for any suggestions from you !!!

dykelin