qemu-devel

转发: Qemu asan test reported heap-use-after-free error when using qxl and

From: zhangjianguo (A)
Subject: 转发: Qemu asan test reported heap-use-after-free error when using qxl and spice
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 12:46:41 +0000

发件人: fengzhuoran <fengzhuoran@huawei.com>
发送时间: 202376 20:38
收件人: zhangjianguo (A) <zhangjianguo18@huawei.com>

Qemuqemu-6.2

Spice server: 0.14.3

GuestOSkylinOS desktopor other guestos with desktop

vm xmlMy VM xml is in the email attachment.

When we tested QEMU with asan, we found a heap-use-after-free error. The error message is as follows

cid:image003.jpg@01D9B049.D18FBE60

cid:image004.png@01D9B049.0C5E7B40

I think the reason for the problem is that the cursor pointer was not set to NULL when qemu call cursor_put. But I don't know what situation will trigger this error.

This error is difficult to reproduce by natural.

cid:image005.png@01D9B049.0C5E7B40

I can get the same error by calling cursor_put twice.

I don't know if this is a bug in QEMU and I am looking for help.