qemu-devel

Question about CPUTLBEntry

From: Nada Lachtar
Subject: Question about CPUTLBEntry
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 17:50:06 -0500

Hello,

I’m trying to understand the structure of TLB in QEMU/tcg, in order to extract
the physical address from the CPUTLBEntry. Would this be possible without
having the virtual address and use tlb_lookup? For example, I would like to
read all the physical addresses that are recorded in the TLB table without the
need for a virtual address to translate the entry.

I would appreciate your help in directing me to what functions/structures to
use to achieve this.

Thank you,

Nada