qemu-devel

Re: Building Qemu Error

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: Building Qemu Error
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 17:59:47 +0100

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 at 17:50, Alex Bennée <alex.bennee@linaro.org> wrote:

> Yedelli Navya <yedelli.navya@axiado.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am working on zynq qemu. Downloaded the qemu source from "
> > https://github.com/Xilinx/qemu.git";.
> > Followed the compilation steps from
> > "https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/822312999/Building+and+Running+QEMU+from+Source+Code";
> > while executing the Make command following error is appeared.
> >
> > *
> >
> > Please provide working sources or any other solutions is highly
> > appriciated.
>
> You need to contact the downstream repository owners

Agreed, you should ask Xilinx about their fork. That said, this
looks like it's because you're building with a newer compiler
than that version of QEMU was expecting, so there are new (but
fairly harmless) warnings generated. Pass configure
  --disable-werror
and it should make the warnings non-fatal.

-- PMM