qemu-devel

Re: Any interest in a QEMU emulation BoF at KVM Forum?

From: Alessandro Di Federico
Subject: Re: Any interest in a QEMU emulation BoF at KVM Forum?
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 17:41:00 +0200

I'm very interested too. Thanks for organizing this, Alex!

In particular we're interested in the infrastructure work to enable
having a single build of QEMU using several different TCG frontends,
which is probably preliminary to heterogeneous vCPU emulation.

In fact, I was going to send an RFC about this to qemu-devel, but KVM
Forum + this BoF seemed like a good opportunity to discuss this. I
might share it later, if you're intersted.

Will the BoF pop up in the program or will it be something informal?
According to the schedule, there are BoFs Mon 17.40 and Tue 17.40.

Catch you in Dublin and thanks again for setting this up.

--
Alessandro Di Federico
rev.ng Labs