qemu-devel

Re: GSoC introduction: Rust vhost-user-scsi device

From: Gaelan Steele
Subject: Re: GSoC introduction: Rust vhost-user-scsi device
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 01:41:02 -0700

> On May 19, 2021, at 2:14 AM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefanha@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'd like to follow your project. Will you and Sergio use #qemu IRC to
> communicate?

Thanks for your interest!

Besides the channels Sergio mentioned, I've also started a daily-ish
progress report for anyone who wants to follow along:

https://github.com/Gaelan/GSoC-2021-Notes/blob/main/log.md

As I mentioned, coding doesn't officially start until June 7, but it
turns out I don't have that kind of patience; so far, I've managed to
write hacky, terrible, but mostly functional code that receives and
responds to a REPORT LUNS command.

Gaelan