qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 0/1] NBD patches for 2021-05-11

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: [PULL 0/1] NBD patches for 2021-05-11
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 14:30:23 -0500

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 09:55:38AM +0100, Peter Maydell wrote:
> > Richard suggested to add the following tag to the commit if possible:
> > "Resolves: https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/issues/218";
> >
> > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2021-05/msg03107.html
>
> I left the pullreq unapplied for a while to give Eric the opportunity
> to add that tag, but it's been 9 days now, so I'm going to go ahead
> and apply it anyway.

Apologies that I did not respond in time; I've been fighting email
battles where I had some downtime with an inability to reply or even
read in a timely manner, but as evidenced by this mail, I should
finally be back online.

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3266