qemu-devel

Re: latest GOOD state of series i386 cleanup, arm cleanup, s390 cleanup

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: Re: latest GOOD state of series i386 cleanup, arm cleanup, s390 cleanup
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 17:02:45 +0100

Claudio Fontana <cfontana@suse.de> writes:

> On 5/18/21 4:02 PM, Alex Bennée wrote:
>>
>> Claudio Fontana <cfontana@suse.de> writes:

>> Which tests are these? I know master suffers a bit from occasional
>> falling red but to my knowledge everything should be green (at least
>> from my last PR anyway ;-).

>> The pipeline only shows one failed test (checkpatch) which is an
>> allowfail I believe. /me is confused.
>
> Hi Alex, yes, I pointed to the last pipeline that works :-)

I've done a re-base onto the current master (and my testing/next):

  https://github.com/stsquad/qemu/tree/review/arm_cleanup_v15

which is currently working it's way through my CI:

  https://gitlab.com/stsquad/qemu/-/pipelines/306727076

As I've got patches waiting for this re-factor I'm happy to take the
series on if you've run out of time/patience ;-)

--
Alex Bennée