qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 5/5] m68k: add Virtual M68k Machine

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [PULL 5/5] m68k: add Virtual M68k Machine
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:45:30 +0100

On 18/03/21 11:40, Peter Maydell wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 at 10:37, Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@redhat.com> wrote:

On 18/03/21 11:06, Laurent Vivier wrote:
This also removes the virtio-devices test, I think we should keep the
files, but in the files to disable the PCI part when it is not
available.

I think we should just shuffle the targets in the gitlab YAML to bypass
the issue.

Then we'll hit it again later. I'm pretty sure this isn't the
first time we've run into "some test makes dubious assumptions"...

We can both fix qemu-iotests and CI configuration, but m68k is certainly not the culprit here. And we are going to make more assumptions over time, not fewer, in order to keep the CI time at bay.

Paolo