qemu-devel

Re: of AVR target page size

From: Dr. David Alan Gilbert
Subject: Re: of AVR target page size
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 09:55:39 +0000

* Michael Rolnik (mrolnik@gmail.com) wrote:
> Hi Dave.
>
> What is the smallest supported page size?

Currently 512 I think; in migration/ram.c we have:

#define RAM_SAVE_FLAG_FULL     0x01 /* Obsolete, not used anymore */
#define RAM_SAVE_FLAG_ZERO     0x02
#define RAM_SAVE_FLAG_MEM_SIZE 0x04
#define RAM_SAVE_FLAG_PAGE     0x08
#define RAM_SAVE_FLAG_EOS      0x10
#define RAM_SAVE_FLAG_CONTINUE 0x20
#define RAM_SAVE_FLAG_XBZRLE   0x40
/* 0x80 is reserved in migration.h start with 0x100 next */
#define RAM_SAVE_FLAG_COMPRESS_PAGE    0x100

so we're already using the 0x100 (256) flag.

I spotted this yesterday because a patch tried to use the 0x200 flag.

Dave