qemu-devel

Re: Who uses TYPE_VMBUS_DEVICE?

From: Jon Doron
Subject: Re: Who uses TYPE_VMBUS_DEVICE?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 19:04:00 +0300

Hi Eduardo,

Sorry for the late reply, in general there are also hv-net and hv-scsi
implementations from Roman Kagan, which have not been merged in...

I have a WIP component which does not use vmbus but Windows needs it
to exist and function in order for it to work (it's the synthetic
debugger interface for HyperV)