qemu-devel

proposed 5.2 schedule (softfreeze 27th Oct)

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: proposed 5.2 schedule (softfreeze 27th Oct)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:30:23 +0100

Thomas reminded me on IRC that I hadn't got round to drafting
the release schedule for 5.2 yet. Here's some proposed dates:
https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/5.2#Release_Schedule

which would put softfreeze on the 27th Oct, Hardfreeze/rc0 on the
3rd Nov, and aiming for final release on the 1st December or a
week later if we needed an rc4.

(I know the 27th is the day before KVM Forum starts, but
at least this week it's a virtual conference :-))

Opinions ?

thanks
-- PMM