qemu-devel

Fully operable build post

From: Chris Hoy
Subject: Fully operable build post
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 12:52:42 -0700

Hello all,

I am proud to see that I have my barebones implementation of qemu finally working. After starting earlier this year, I have slowly made progress to fully integrate my kernel hardware into a gpu-passthrough vm. I went through many settings and templates from various sources and finally have something that works for me for a start and would be really interested in lining out my experiences. It is my observation that the documentation may be a bit unevenly distributed on the official page as far as templates go and so if I could help I would like to send my template through the official forum. Any help or advice with this would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards