qemu-devel

Re: RFC: use VFIO over a UNIX domain socket to implement device offloadi

From: John G Johnson
Subject: Re: RFC: use VFIO over a UNIX domain socket to implement device offloading
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 09:32:15 -0700

        Thanos and I have made some changes to the doc in response to the
feedback we’ve received.  The biggest difference is that it is less reliant
on the reader being familiar with the current VFIO implementation.  We’d
appreciate any additional feedback you could give on the changes.  Thanks
in advance.

                                                        Thanos and JJ

The link remains the same:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FspkL0hVEnZqHbdoqGLUpyC38rSk_7HhY471TsVwyK8/edit?usp=sharing