qemu-devel

Call for sponsors for Outreachy 2020 May-August

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Call for sponsors for Outreachy 2020 May-August
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 09:59:39 +0000

QEMU has participated in the Outreachy open source internship program
for the past years thanks to the generous sponsorship of companies
supporting our community.  This year QEMU will apply as an Outreachy
organization again so we can provide internships to anyone who faces
under-representation, systemic bias, or discrimination in the
technology industry.

Internships are 12 weeks long and consist of paid full-time remote
work.  An internship is paid for by $6,500 of donations.

QEMU relies on sponsors to fund these internships.  If you or your
organization would like to become a sponsor, please email
address@hidden and CC me.  You can find additional
information about sponsorship here:
https://www.outreachy.org/sponsor/

Thank you,