qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ELF load command alignment not page-aligned

From: Niccolò Belli
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ELF load command alignment not page-aligned
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 23:06:22 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to use qemu-user-static to chroot into a foreign amd64 environment from my ppc64le host.
The host has a 64k page size, while x86_64 uses 4k.
I get those errors while loading shared libraries: "ELF load command alignment not page-aligned" Is there any way to fix this? I cannot simply switch to 4k page size because my btrfs filesystem won't mount anymore (it requires the sectorsize to be equal to the page size).

Bests,
Niccolo'